These are helpful resources for those residing in Australia. For those residing in other countries, please refer to your country’s recommended resources.
Compilation of Covid-19 resources
- Australian health and safety information on COVID-19
- links to key mental health information to support you during this COVID-19 outbreak
- guide to dealing with COVID-19 anxiety
- links to tips on working at home during the COVID-19 outbreak
The Coronavirus National Helpline
1800 020 080 is available 24/7 for those with concerns or seeking information on COVID-19.
Head to Health
Head to Health is the Australian Government general mental health website which now has a dedicated COVID-19 mental health support page.
Beyond Blue Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service
- includes a phone support service 1800 512 348
- chat service, online community forum and regularly updated content to help manage your wellbeing and mental health during these difficult times. Refer to https://coronavirus.beyondblue.org.au/